Post 64 Winchester 6.5PRC broken extractor

I'm thinking it's the wrong length. It will load from the magazine but will not push over. Do you guy have any idea who I could call to get the correct one?

1698251236434.png
1698251236434.png

Based off the picture above, my new extractor looks the same as the 223. This is the company they ordered it from. Which makes me wonder if this bolt was opened up to fit the 6.5PRC case? Based off the size reference in the pictures I don't think the magnum ejector would fit? I apologize for all the questions, but this is a first for me.

That is diffently not the correct extractor, im positive it's not for a .530 bolt face, so it has to be a .473, while not correct it can be altered to work, thats what dremel tools are for, while it can be altered, its not the correct part, I'd get the proper part, the cost of a new extractor is a small price to pay when compared to what most game hunts cost these days, don't take a chance, have that one altered and keep as a back up.

Can someone help me with where to get the correct part? Looks like Midwest Gun Works doesn't have the magnum extractor?

Can someone help me with where to get the correct part? Looks like Midwest Gun Works doesn't have the magnum extractor?
Call Wincheter or FN Browing which is the parent company. (800) 322-4626 (Win)
1-800-333-3288 (FNBrowning)
They might be able to direct you.

Spoke to Browning and they no longer support this action because it was made at the "old" company??? What a pain this is being.

I have not used Jack First in many years but they used to be one of my go to places for parts. You might try calling them.

As stated, shot 2 rounds with no issues and the next round would not chamber. Extractor broke in two pieces and fell out. Not sure why but now my question is has anyone done the M16 extractor conversion and if so, what are your thoughts? I put a new Winchester extractor in, and it will feed from the magazine but will not let the extractor push over to single feed as it has done for years. I have never broken an extractor in any rifle, so this is new territory to me. This is a custom 6.5PRC with a proof straight taper 20 inch barrel. I don't see or feel any burrs and I don't know what caused the issue.
Could have been heat treat . To hard.

I contacted Jack First, they have an ejector, but it has to be modified for the PRC. The lady at Jack First was less than helpful but they did have a magnum ejector to modify. Probably going to have to send this out to have it corrected. Hopefully this thread helps someone in the future.