Possible to convert AICS and AIAW cut action for use with an ADL style stock

Darryle

Would it be possible, Wyatt's Mag or something I have not thought about? There is a NIB Defiance Anti-X L/A cut for the AICS and AIAW style mags available locally at a gun shop. I have a McMillan ADL Game Scout that I have wanted to use for a lightweight 280 Ackley build.

Thanks

You might be able to tune a Wyatts center feed box so you can load it from the top. I've never tried it but have been told it is do-able.

Thee are a few vendors that have really good prices on Defiance actions right now. Might be easier to just get the one you need unless the local shop is selling it super cheap.

Last edited:
Yeah, I am going to pass on it. After comparing the Manners LRH to the McMillan Game Scout I am going to need a severely swept bolt handle or a 60º throw to accomplish my goals of a low profile compact rig. The McMillan is inlet for a #2b Bartlein. Trying to keep it as short and light as possible. Every Defiance action I have has been swapped out of the AG Composites Alpine Hunter stocks into the Manner's LRH just to clear the bolt to occular.

Thanks for the help.