Anyone making a BDL style box magazine to fit actions with a AICS magazine cut?

MSU Marksman

I have a Bighorn Origin and ARC Nucleus action that I've built into rifles that I barely ever take to the range. I'm finding it's because I absolutely hate box magazines. My Origin is a 270 Winchester and I've got 3 different magazines and they all have problems, mostly with nose diving when trying to feed. My Nucleus is a 25 Creedmoor and I just hate dropping the mag and loading three rounds for shooting load development groups. I know they make BDL bottom metal to fit an M5 cut, which is nice seeing as I already have the stocks, but is there a magazine box that would complete the picture?

I have a Bighorn Origin and ARC Nucleus action that I've built into rifles that I barely ever take to the range. I'm finding it's because I absolutely hate box magazines. My Origin is a 270 Winchester and I've got 3 different magazines and they all have problems, mostly with nose diving when trying to feed. My Nucleus is a 25 Creedmoor and I just hate dropping the mag and loading three rounds for shooting load development groups. I know they make BDL bottom metal to fit an M5 cut, which is nice seeing as I already have the stocks, but is there a magazine box that would complete the picture?
Hawkins makes the BDL bottom metal and Wyatt's has the magazine box.

As above, hawkins makes a BDL floor plate that fits the M5 footprint on the stock. Your origin has feed lips for a BDL setup and standard size boxes fit, I'm not sure on the ARC actions. Anything with an AW cut for double stack mags would be a different story, but AICS mags work in a standard BDL cut action.

Pretty easy task to tune your steel magazines to feed exceptionally. AICS magazines are designed for push feed actions with a .308 case and usually need slight adjustments to the feed-lips for different dimensioned cartridges. Excellent to be able to do this, unfortunately not as easy with plastic versions. CRF need to be setup properly to utilize this feature of the action but is very easy to do at home.

Post in thread 'Best Budget Custom Action Currently'
https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/best-budget-custom-action-currently.221111/post-1648549

The Origin should accept a std mag box for a 700. Wyatt's has car feed mag boxes fo4 actions without feed rails.

I've found the Origin will accept a standard Rem BDL box, which is great.

The Nucleus on the other hand is only cut for ACIS. I'm not sure that I see a Wyatt's box that would work for that.