POLL: Preferred Combination of Turrets and Reticle?

Preferred Combination of Turrets and Reticle?

• MOA Turrets and MOA Reticle

• MIL Turrets and MIL Reticle

• Mil Dot Reticle with MOA Turrets

• MOA Reticle with MIL Turrets

Results are only viewable after voting.
Would you rather have a long range scope with:
  • MOA Turrets and MOA reticle
  • MIL Turrets and MIL reticle
  • Mil Dot Reticle with MOA turrets
  • MOA Reticle with MIL turrets
PLEASE ENTER YOUR ANSWER IN THE POLL
MOA ON ALL MY SCOPES& I have dozens of em. MIL DOTS COOL, but I'm NOT in the Military, but I do know how to use them. The MATH is not as FAST on shots in my mind due to the decimal point in METERS! On EXTREME LONG SHOTS that lil . Decimal Point and what follows can make for a BIG, FAT, HUGE MISS! Theosmithjr

Mil mil or moa moa as long as they match.... just switched to mills because .1 mill click is more aggressive than 1/4 moa... I like to get as much elevation adjustment in one revolution as possible.... for example. Vortex diamond back 6x24 tactical has 15 moa per rev, the mill version has 6mills per rev Witch equates to 20 moa.... both have 65 moa total.... with a creed that roughly adds 150 -200 yrds to a one revolution turret...I like to have turrets made with yardage engraved for quick hunting applications... any target adjustments for the changes in the day can be made with the reticule or dialing a different solution... most of my turrets have yardage and Mills both engraved... math in multiples of 10 is also easier...

Mil/Mil for first choice (yep, crazy mad scientist here) followed by MOA/MOA. Keep your units consistent and then there is that much less math to do on the fly.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts