POLL - Best do all camo for all hunting

What is your preferred do-all camo pattern for all types of hunting in the US?

• Mossy Oak

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ASAT

• Sitka

• First Lite

• Kuiu

• Realtree

• Predator

• Military Digital (MARPAT, etc?)

• Flannel and blue jeans

• Total voters
Functional and comfortable are top on my list. I've owned many different patterns, but the main objective is being quiet and motionless when in proximity of the quarry. Now duck or turkey hunting are all about concealment in my opinion. Scent control has busted my hunt more than any other factor when hunting deer.

Have run a lot of mil surplus bowhunting, early.Then a mix of Kuiu, Sitka.Have a few as much as 20 year old KOM that's still trucking, wore a set of bun lites out, have a set still.Kifaru puffy when in the negatives.Good set of rain gear a must.Lot of my stuff in green for where I live , but im hunting east more so I have more brown and tans now.Ive snuck in on bedded whitetail and bulls archery, bears easy if not winded

When you're 500 yards plus from your quarry, does it really matter?

Hunt out west and it absolutely does!!! Big blotchy neutral colors work the best for me. Sleeping Indian was the best and I try to find one thing similar.

Like first lite camo pattern but like how sitka fits! First lite has good base layers and like their bibs and origin jacket.

I'm in the camp that earth tones that match the environment are plenty good enough to blend in. Some greens, tans, browns and greys work for just about any environment. Don't have to worry about buying specific camo for each environment with that logic

I don't own too much of the expensive stuff, but I do feel like it is easier to stay warm or get dry with it. Especially for the base layers

When you're 500 yards plus from your quarry, does it really matter?

For turkey, full leafy suit or ghillie suit depending on area that I am hunting.
Absolutely. It's a fashion show after all.

In all seriousness…I wear fancy camo because I've gotten good deals on it. I DO NOT pay full price on it. You shouldn't either.

If you hunt archery as well, it's a must.

I really like the athletic cut of the new camo. Plus, It's light, but warm.