Please help me out!!

JohnHekimyan

i am new to hunting and i wanna buy a rifle around $600 i want the rifle to be chambered in .270 win. Im looking for something rugged and accurate and i prefer it to come with a detachable magazine. Any Suggestions?

Thank you for your time.

There are quite a few accurate rifles in the $600 ranges these days.
Weatherby Vanguard, is guaranteed sub MOA (& that's ALL of them, not just the Sub MOA models) plus there's an array of aftermarket support for customizing for Long Range.
Why do you want a clip? You just limmit your C.O.A.L. for handloads.
Personal preferance or whatever, you should be able to find a Tikka T-3 that is clip fed for a reasonable price. It'll either be a lights out shooter, or just the opposite from what I've been told.

I belive there's one or two in the LRH Classifides section. Lots of members here sell very nice, & accurate firearms to fund different projects, or gun builds. Check it out. You may save a lot of $, & they can probably tell you what to expect for accuracy on thier particular firearm. Beats taking a chance on a new one sometimes.
Good Luck.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.