Please help me age this deer

With the right nutrition he could grow quite a bit more over the next few years. It take several thing to make 160 inch and bigger deer . Age ,nutrition ,and genetics all play a vital role.
As to answer your question I'd say he's not more than 3 1/2 at most . So he could become very nice given all the right circumstances

To answer your question, no genetics are pretty bad in this part of the state. WV has AWFUL deer management. Too many people believe if it's brown it's down. I've attached two of the next biggest bucks on cam on the property. We own 600 acres and are trying to build up a strong deer herd and manage on our own however public land borders the property making it difficult. My largest buck to date from the property was 110" and was considered rare big buck. Was about 2.5 yrs and wasn't wider than the ears. It's located middle of the state with litte nutrition so we aren't regularly growing huge deer
If you limit the amount your going out on your property, which is obviously tough, your 600 acres could easily become his hideout when the pressure is on in the surrounding public land. My buddy has a place just over 400 acres we hunt but not much and it is a honeyhole because the deer have ample food and cover and when the pressure is on on the surrounding properties they hideout there and we pop in for a weekend or two a year and clean up. We have a few spots like this we hit throughout the season. The key to this approach is you have to have other places to hunt or your not going to be able to get out and enjoy much of the season.

he is a young deer looks to be 2 1/2 ,he will most certainly get bigger body wise as far as antlers I do not believe he will ever be much ,they will get heavier with age and possibly some kickers or splits at 5 or 6 years but I would not want this deer doing the breeding on my place he would be gone. that being said he is not on my place I dont know the genetics were you are hunting so this one is on you

Looks like his belly is just starting to straighten to sag a little next year and he has a good start on a nice roman nose. 3.5 more likely 4.5. Having hunted around the Goshen, Clifton Forge VA area and further west into WV around the Green Briar river I would say that is a pretty darn nice buck especially if you are anywhere near public land.

I'm not sure if this is allowed but I would love some opinions! Will this buck be getting any bigger if allowed to grow for another year??
Being originally from Wv myself I would say guess that buck at 2.5/3 years old, Maybe he will get bigger if someone else don't decide to put him on the table, but if he's to your liking I wouldn't take that chance, I would be the one enjoying a great venison meal 😀😀😀 that's a pretty nice buck in Wv.