Please Advise on a Rifle Selection

I forgot to mention that the 199HH bullet touches the lands in my chamber at a COAL of 3.68" so the x-bolt mag length of 3.69" is more than I can use with that bullet. I have to assume that this distance to lands (for this bullet) will be the same for all SAAMI spec factory rifles. Maybe badlands precision or cutting edge bullets could need more mag length but I'm guessing most bullets will touch lands before you run out of mag length. Let us know what you find.
Hey David, I think I'm gonna go with a Seekins PH2. It's a little more weight than I'm wanting, but overall I think I'll be happy with it. I'm currently shooting Berger 208s and 245s out of a Bergara and my rounds for that rifle are just a hair over 3.8 coal so I think the Seekins magazine is gonna be the ticket. Sure appreciate the help.

Hi, I'd like to get a 300 prc with the following criteria:
6.5 lbs or less
Mag length of 3.8"
Cost around $2,000, maybe up to $2,500.
Reputation for good accuracy.
What would you suggest? Thanks!
Bryan
Look into Nighthawk customs offerings. I haven't heard a peep from anyone about their products since they bought out Cooper. Cooper's are top notch and in your price range. Mine is a .270Wby and is a tack driver.

Seekins Element, but you may need to shop for a deal as it comes in around $2795:

Long Actions: Barrel length 22", 3 round carbon fiber detachable magazine
  • 300 PRC / 1:10 twist
  • Specs:
    ○ Weight: LA 6.0lbs
    ○ Barrel: Mountain Hunter, spiral fluted 5R 416 stainless steel
    ○ Trigger: Trigger User-adjustable, 2.5lb – 5lb.
    ○ Color: Element Camo
    ○ Finish: Anodized armorer black action, bead blasted barrel
    ○ Stock: Seekins Carbon Composite Stock
    ○ Threaded Muzzle: 5/8 x 24
    ○ Integrated recoil lug, 20 MOA rail, and bubble level
    ○ M16 style extractor
    ○ 4 locking lugs, 90-degree bolt throw
    ○ Removable bolt head (Magnum or Standard)
    ○ Extended cartridge overall length (COAL) allowing up to 3.14" in 6.5 PRC, and 3.9" in 28 Nosler, .300 Win Mag, and 300 PRC.
I have a Seekins PH2 in 300 prc that is great; it weights around 7.2 pounds and msrp is around $1895
Fyi i went with a Havak PH 2. I've never had a gun shoot this well. I tried 3 different bullets and they all shot fantastic. Here's the Berger 245 lrht with N568.
IMG_20231208_125018908.jpg