Pay it forward

bob4

There was a forum that I think was mostly pistol but had a pay it forward or free to good home sub forum to offer stuff to new reloaders and so forth. Some trading went on there also. Does anyone know which that was ? Have some stuff I'm done with but a young budgeted reloader may like.

There was a forum that I think was mostly pistol but had a pay it forward or free to good home sub forum to offer stuff to new reloaders and so forth. Some trading went on there also. Does anyone know which that was ? Have some stuff I'm done with but a young budgeted reloader may like.
Sounds like the classifieds at Predator Masters

I seen something like that on another forum. Can't recall which one, but it was a deal where someone would post something and whomever took the item had to put something else up for grabs.

AK Forums had one...it worked just as predator 22 stated.

When I quit building with AK's I was up to something like +5.
The last time I visited a few years ago that part of the forum had faded away and was no longer active.

I would love to see subforum here...I've given several things away already on this site. I hate selling stuff...I'd much rather trade.

Matter of fact I gave away 40 pieces of 300RUM brass, including a dozen loaded round and gave the guy the option to pay the shipping. He got it yesterday...I think...never heard back from the guy.

I would love to see subforum here...I've given several things away already on this site. I hate selling stuff...I'd much rather trade.

Matter of fact I gave away 40 pieces of 300RUM brass, including a dozen loaded round and gave the guy the option to pay the shipping. He got it yesterday...I think...never heard back from the guy.
Many people are on a budget and if I have something someone else could use, why not? Space is becoming a premium in my loading shed. As far as shipping just state whether you'd expect it or not. Naturally there are things worth selling and some worth giving away. Pay back or pay forward. I've learned a bunch here, I can give a bit back.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.