PAY IT FORWARD - Ammo for FREE

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Just wanted to share with everyone that has a box or boxes of ammo. cases, bullets they do not use anymore. If it is a small amount in your inventory why not just help out a fellow member and GIVE them your small amount of extra ammo, cases, bullets instead of trying to sell it. Sure if you can trade all the better, but if you have no use for something and someone in our group is in need-just give it to them. I am sure they will offer to pay for the shipping, but hey for an extra $8 for ship with giving for free. Wouldn't that be a real nice thing. Just think if someone did that for you-how would you feel receiving some ammo or bullets that you have been looking for and you get it shipped to you free!!! Just think about how "PAYING IT FORWARD" would help all of us. I know my self I have done it many times and will continue. I also have had the good fortune of people sending me needed items for free without me even asking.
I have some 7MM 08 ammo if anyone needs. One box of Rem 140 Acutips (7) bullets and one box (17) of 7mm08 CorLokt. PM me if yo want them = FREE SHIPPING.
I also have a bunch of once fired Rem Brass 7MM08. PM me if you want them and we can talk about how many I have and weather you want me to clean them before shipping.
Thanks much!
Semper Fi!
Len & Jill
Edited by ADMIN

Attachments

• 7mm-08 Rem Core Lokt 140 Accutip 140.jpg
    7mm-08 Rem Core Lokt 140 Accutip 140.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited by a moderator:
Good on ya man. I shoot 7-08 but I'm set.
Here's to paying it forward: I've given away to friends and acquaintances (not family), presses, primers, powder, bullets, factory ammo, and guns.
I believe God rewards a generous heart, as I feel I have received more than ten times, that which I have given.

Good on ya man. I shoot 7-08 but I'm set.
Here's to paying it forward: I've given away to friends and acquaintances (not family), presses, primers, powder, bullets, factory ammo, and guns.
I believe God rewards a generous heart, as I feel I have received more than ten times, that which I have given.
You are a GOOD person!!! Would be happy to do trades or business anytime. If you need something i am sure someone will have it in our group

I don't know how to make a "Bullet"in "board but that a great Idea. I have just been giving by myself to members in need whenever I have contact with them. Trying to PAY FORWARD the things in life that I got when I was in need. It would be great if we could all post our extra AMMO, Brass component's for those in need.

Yeah it will have to be a rolling tally for who ever is in charge
Don't know anything about being in charge, but I think this post can keep rolling if enough members visit the post. If someone has something or needs something let's PM.
I don't know much more, just wanted to give my extra inventory to help out other members.
Thanks
Len & Jill
USMC Semper Fi!
Coyote Shadow Tracker, LLC
Custom Rifle Chambering & Cerakoting.