Pair Of Old School Aces

You make some fine stocks Joel. One day I hope to be in a position where I can get one. Did you do the chambering and bedding also?

Thanks for the compliments guys. I shot these two rifles quite a bit this summer, and I was thoroughly impressed with the 243 AI out past 1000 yards in extremely windy conditions.

WOW!

Love the combination of today's innovation w/ the style of yesteryears craftsmanship. You my sir should be applauded.

Im no longer rebarreling.... Moneys going into a walnut stock.... Holy balls

Now that's funny... I would re-barrel....the stock is not going to make it shoot any better...

Joel,

Nice work sir. I love my russo a3-5L. I hope your kids are doing well these days. Mine are keeping me on the run constantly!

Glad your still liking the stock. My kids have me going 100 mph in 10 different directions, 7 days a week. But I thank God every day for allowing me to try to keep up with their busy sports schedules.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.