pac nor barrels

ohnomrbillk

Hi,
Newbie here, and was wanting to know if anyone here has had Pac-nor rebarrel a rifle, and if so, what was the impression.
thank you

I had pac-nor rebarrel a rem 700 for me in 300 weatherby with no freebore. They installed a stainless steel supermatch 3-groove barrel. The gun shoots extremely well. I have shot many 1/2 inch groups with a few going close to 1/4inch. They are very reasonable with there prices and turn around time is good. I would use them again.

I've had several PacNor barrels. I like them a lot. You get a hell of a barrel for a P.O.S. barrel price. $220 for for their best grade stainless in any of their standard contours. For me it doesn't make any sense to buy anything else.

Plus, their shop is about 3 hours away and I run into them at the local gun stores occasionally. Really nice folks, always willing to BS 'bout guns, swap ideas about projects, help sort out problems.

They will continue to get my business.

I don't own a Pac-Nor and I have not shot one either but I did some research on a premium BBL for a .280 ackley improved rifle that I will build some day. So many owners of guns in this chambering have pac-nor bbls (and love them) that I will be putting one on my custom project. I have heard nothing but good things about the company and their products.

Pac-Nor barrels are really good!!I have a friend with 80+ and the ones he has got around to shooting are very accurate.The few I have shoot really good.Reccomend this maker to anyone looking for outstanding accuracy at a reasonable price.

I have one chambered in 6.5-284, and the thing shoots like crazy, and if i could ever get my head outa my @$$, im very sure this gun could break some 1000yd records, the only problem ive had with the barrel, is when i first got it it coppered really bad, after some jb, it hasnt coppered in the last 200+ rounds, im going with another pac-nor for my next rifle project
grin.gif

I've used a few of their barrels and like them. I also like the fact that they deliver when they say they will.

I have 3 in heavy contours,...all have gone into the .1"s ,...even the 300rum with 216gr pills
shocked.gif
I will go with them again many times over.

I have one on my 25-06. I have been very impressed with some loads shooting in the .1's. Hard to go wrong with them for the price.

375-06jdj,
I have 3 rifles chambered in Pac-Nor Barrel's all are awesome and print sub 1 groups with 1 shot,amazing what spin doctoring can do, great barrel's
B

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.