Pac-nor barrels

hjl

Hi to all,
What are Pac-nor barrels like? One day I want to rebarrel my rem 700 adl so I am just looking at different options.
I believe I can get a 1-7 twist in 7mm in the Pac-nor.
What is the lighest contour in a 30 in barrel in 7mmrum you would put on?
The Pac-nor pre fit service good be a very good thing for me as I believe there are no 7mm rum reamers in Australia.
Regards
hjl

For the money their are alot better barrels out their. Bought 2 one good one bad. When you pay over $200 for a barrel you want it to shoot. I would go with krieger broughton ect. Stay away from Pac-nor spend a few extra dollars and get another brand

I'm been waiting over a month trying to get a bad polyoganial taken care of. Nothings happened yet. The more I talk to them the less i believe what they are saying. If you buy a broughton and have a blem they give you 2 barrels back. Pac-nor gives them a spit shine and you have a polished terd. If your wanting a great barrel at a good price call Ron at Benchmark barrels 1-360-652-2594. His customer service is the best I 've ever delt with. Retail price is $240 When you place a order you talk to the owner.

The Pac-nor barrel on my 308 is outstanding but then again, it's the only Pac-Nor barrel I owned. Another barrel worth considering are Hart and Shilen. Both of these company offer rebarreling work. Goodluck on your project.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts