Our Youth 2022 - No Idea on the History of the United States.

Sadly America is doomed as a nation. The libs have been allowed to take over we will soon be taken over by the chicons without a **** fired. There will not even be a resistance because no one cares. As long as their feelings aren't hurt and the free stuff keeps coming in....no one cares except us in the minority and they hate us because we do.
I don't believe we are in the minority.

With schools turning out these sheep we will be soon. The whole stimulus packages proved how many want something for nothing. Free government money isn't free....you take from a maker and give to a taker.
I personally did not want stimulus money. I also don't know anyone that sent it back. I also don't know anyone that didn't take child tax credits when they had children and then received tax returns in excess of the taxes they paid. It is the system we live in that only gets changed by the people we elect. If any of you sent back your stimulus, I highly respect that. I haven't been able to afford insurance since Obama messed that up. I have refused to enter the gov health care system. Probably to my detriment.

We have to vote!

Sadly America is doomed as a nation. The libs have been allowed to take over we will soon be taken over by the chicons without a **** fired. There will not even be a resistance because no one cares. As long as their feelings aren't hurt and the free stuff keeps coming in....no one cares except us in the minority and they hate us because we do.
Surely we must prevail