Our Youth 2022 - No Idea on the History of the United States.

George Carlin had a great bit regarding how poor our education system is in America about 20 years ago....it's only gotten exponentially worse since then.
Seems like fiction now, BUT wait!!!!
There is even a MOVIE out that show how the mental capacity degrades in our schools not only in the USA, but other Liberal Countries. This happens in the next 100 years with three more generations going through public school system. The USA Made nothing-no manufacturing, do physical labor done so the infostructure fell apart. No one to fix anything. then the biggest the Liberal Government gave everything away to the point that there was no one working except illegal and no taxes coming in. China walked right in refurbished our broken-down manufacturing Plant. The started Drilling for Oil and Fracking for NG, which the USA was determined to have up to 1,000 years of energy due to new drilling practices. .

The so called Communist-(China.Russia) took over the world.
They also di it with out firing one shot-no WAR. Just took us over by their brain power.

"Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it...."
We could quite possibly be seeing the beginning of WWIII play out our in front of our eyes right now.
The only way to engage young people in history is to put it in a video game or on a phone.
They are not interested unless it affects them immediately.

Never too late brother. With the work force out there at this point if you have a good work ethic and a brain you will make alot of money. This combination is almost impossible to find anymore.
I'd have to disagree~
as once the body gets to a certain point, them days of doing long hours of physical labor come to an end, add in some injuries and other health problems, and, it can for sure be too late to start a job in many fields !
if my health was better I'd be doing a LOT of different things, but cannot no matter how much I might want too!
health issue and old age, stop one from doing a lot, including making money even if you have the skills, if the body doesn;t let you, your out of the game!

"Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it...."
We could quite possibly be seeing the beginning of WWIII play out our in front of our eyes right now.
The only way to engage young people in history is to put it in a video game or on a phone.
They are not interested unless it affects them immediately.
WWIII< yeah I can see things going to hell in the world, but to be honest,
who would FIGHT this WWIII< today's youth?/ I some how just cannot see them doing the fighting our for fathers did, I just don;t see them being able to sacrifice themselves as so many other did,
they would be all crying in a few days and surrendering to who ever would care for them !
a lot of spoiled brats in the world today, , just don;t seem them doing much REAL fighting and getting there hands dirty, never mind anything else??
and heck, just think about how many of today's youth just don;'t LIKE guns or know how to use one? minus playing with video game one's and seeing them in movies!
its not like kids of a few decades back, where almost all of them shot a gun as a kid, or from family's with them!

be some strange war if it ever happens, ! I can just see the new international rules of war requiring nap time breaks and time set for charging there phones, and such LOL
OH what a world we live in n ow, thank GOD I grew up when I did!

I just saw a SURVEY that was taken with Collage students at Spring Break 2022 this weekend.

They could not answer:
What is Memorial Day and why do we celebrate it?

What was the Revolutionary WAR and who fought in it?
What was the Civil War, why was it fought and who fought in it?
What was WWII and who and why was it fought?
What was Viet Nam?
No Friggen idea on Iraq or Afghanistan or where they are located.
HOW SAD IS OUR SCHOOL SYSTEMS WITH TEACHEARS CALLING THEMSELVES "EDUCATORS". Indoctrination of our children with false History.
Parents take notice when you are sending your children to school.
They are just as clueless about their future.

I'd have to disagree~
as once the body gets to a certain point, them days of doing long hours of physical labor come to an end, add in some injuries and other health problems, and, it can for sure be too late to start a job in many fields !
if my health was better I'd be doing a LOT of different things, but cannot no matter how much I might want too!
health issue and old age, stop one from doing a lot, including making money even if you have the skills, if the body doesn;t let you, your out of the game!
Good point! I feel your pain!

WWIII< yeah I can see things going to hell in the world, but to be honest,
who would FIGHT this WWIII< today's youth?/ I some how just cannot see them doing the fighting our for fathers did, I just don;t see them being able to sacrifice themselves as so many other did,
they would be all crying in a few days and surrendering to who ever would care for them !
a lot of spoiled brats in the world today, , just don;t seem them doing much REAL fighting and getting there hands dirty, never mind anything else??
and heck, just think about how many of today's youth just don;'t LIKE guns or know how to use one? minus playing with video game one's and seeing them in movies!
its not like kids of a few decades back, where almost all of them shot a gun as a kid, or from family's with them!

be some strange war if it ever happens, ! I can just see the new international rules of war requiring nap time breaks and time set for charging there phones, and such LOL
OH what a world we live in n ow, thank GOD I grew up when I did!
i concur, it would be tough to find replacements, but we would have no choice but to re-institute the draft.....after the volunteer forces were depleted......its either that or raise the white flag & that is not an option period.
Winston Churchill :
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."

I think you are reading way more into this than it actually is. Didn't Jay Leno or some other late night person walk around the streets of New York asking simple history questions that most got wrong badly? Some could not answer who the current president was. It was almost a weekly thing or it seemed like it. I think part of it is that people don't retain information they are not interested in. They will learn it long enough to take a test and then almost immediately forget it. It got me through college. Also, your average college student could care less about politics and current events. Lastly, the educational system does not really care whether students learn. They just want to get them in and out, Lets not forget they are drunk college kids on spring break. Why would you expect anything more?

Last edited:
Sadly America is doomed as a nation. The libs have been allowed to take over we will soon be taken over by the chicons without a **** fired. There will not even be a resistance because no one cares. As long as their feelings aren't hurt and the free stuff keeps coming in....no one cares except us in the minority and they hate us because we do.