Otm tactical?

zr600

I ordered something from Otm tactical and got a confirmation on the order they charged my card, I let a week go by and nothing no shipping tracking or anything. I emailed them yesterday nothing back and emailed them today and haven't heard anything. Are these guys in business still? I thought they were a legit company.

I had ordered a Tikka picatinny rail from them as well as a spring kit for a Tikka trigger. I got the spring replacement kit but not the rail. I emailed them last week and called but nothing. I called yesterday and got an answer. the picatinny rails were getting anodized and I got a shipping confirmation yesterday.

They have a note up on their site they won't be back into the office till the 5th. Some of the best guys in the business nothing to be worried about.
Where do you see this note? I'm not seeing it. But this releaves me knowing so many are posting it's a good company. That's why I posted hear knowing somebody had used them.

Where do you see this note? I'm not seeing it. But this releaves me knowing so many are posting it's a good company. That's why I posted hear knowing somebody had used them.
Here in sequence
Screenshot_20230602_214530_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230602_214537_Chrome.jpg