oregon gunsmiths??

fisherman983

just looking for some quality gunsmiths in oregon if anyone has any recomendations...if there is a better one outside of oregon im open for suggestions, but i would prefer to hand deliver my rifle to the smith.

I'm waiting on a 6.5x55 Swede on a '98 Mauser to come back from this guy in Grant's Pass. Don't have the rifle yet so can't give you an accurate assessment of his work, but he's been a pleasure to deal with so far.

Skaggs Gunsmithing

First off, What part of OR are you. That will help with getting you within reasonable driving distance. (I just saw you are listed in Toledo, I will send you a pm with a contact name and number)

Darrel Holland in the south coast,

I know of a guy in Brownsville, Forrest grove, pendleton, and roseburg.

It also depends on what you want done. Just a rebarrel you have pac-nor down in brookings.

Willys

I would have you call Darrell Holland.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Verdana, Arial][FONT=Verdana, Arial] 541.439.5155[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

+1 on Darrel Holland. I made an appt. with him for a Friday am., dropped off two rifles, went and caught a couple of Steelhead under the Powers bridge, and picked them up a couple hrs. later. VERY PLEASED with his work!

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.