Oppose H.R.8 - Bipartisan Background Checks Act of 2019

jbs2014

I did not notice this until today but apparently HR8 was introduced in January of this year. This is what it does;

"(t) (1) (A) It shall be unlawful for any person who is not a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, or licensed dealer to transfer a firearm to any other person who is not so licensed, unless a licensed importer, licensed manufacturer, or licensed dealer has first taken possession of the firearm for the purpose of complying with subsection (s)."

source: https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/8/text

We all know what the real intent behind "Universal Background Checks" is.

Here is an article with more info on the bill https://www.upi.com/House-bill-proposes-universal-background-checks-for-all-gun-sales/8711546945688/

Here is an interesting statement from the article about the sponsor:

"As a gun owner, hunter and supporter of the Second Amendment (FUDD), I am honored to join with Democratic and Republican colleagues to introduce my universal background checks bill that will help keep guns out of the hands of people who should not have them." If he really supported the Second Amendment he would not be proposing this rotten legislation to begin with

Please contact your representatives in Congress and urge them to vote against this violation of our Second Amendment rights

Well, whoever that turncoat RINO FUDD is that agrees with them, should be kicked out next go around of the votes.

The ONLY reason they want universal background checks is to know WHO has WHAT, for when they plan on confiscating them next time they get power. They don't give 2 craps about "safety".

Well, whoever that turncoat RINO FUDD is that agrees with them, should be kicked out next go around of the votes.

The ONLY reason they want universal background checks is to know WHO has WHAT, for when they plan on confiscating them next time they get power. They don't give 2 craps about "safety".
Agreed

Here is an interesting statement from the article about the sponsor:

"As a gun owner, hunter and supporter of the Second Amendment (FUDD), I am honored to join with Democratic and Republican colleagues to introduce my universal background checks bill that will help keep guns out of the hands of people who should not have them." If he really supported the Second Amendment he would not be proposing this rotten legislation to begin with

He kind of sounds like that loser attorney in Bozeman claiming he used to be a hunter but now he just really likes wolves.
YOU know it's BS and I know it's BS, but the maroons who listen to these slack jaw pansies eat it up.

King said in a statement "as government officials it is our responsibility to protect our citizens, and when it comes to gun violence we must do more."
Now don't you all feel safer? Our "government officials" are here to "protect" us.:rolleyes: The only thing thing we need protection from is our government! And that is why our forefathers thought it so important to put the 2nd amendment in the bill of rights!

He kind of sounds like that loser attorney in Bozeman claiming he used to be a hunter but now he just really likes wolves.
YOU know it's BS and I know it's BS, but the maroons who listen to these slack jaw pansies eat it up.
Yes he does sound like the Bozeman wolf lover. I think this is a TTP for them, try to make it sound like they are coming from our side of the issue, but.... actually what they are doing is an old IIO technique to target certain portions of an ideological spectrum that they deem to be possibly receptive and try to make them more receptive by establishing a SIMILAR point of view/background to pull them more to their side of the issue.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.