Open Box DS

The only real reason to be on these forums is to be a part of something. The truth is .... 99% of time, everything could be googled. There isn't much need for any post that is outside of classifieds. This guy could have found his answer by googling. The guy that didn't know what a DS ( me neither) was, could have googled. Want an opinion about a cartridge, a scope, a primer, how to clean a gun, what sleeping bag to use, it really doesn't matter ..... its on google/youtube( and you don't have to leave a comment there either, but people do every few seconds).
People are here to be a part of something, to be a part of the long range community. The information here is not better or greater than the information than somewhere else ( sorry, its just the truth!). We are here to interact, to make relationships/friendships and to be a part of something. Once you figure out that truth, it only makes since to be nice, courteous, treat others as you want to be treated. We are all flawed, messed up individuals trying to get through this game called life. Its hard enough in our immediate world, I am sure none of us need internet drama on top of that.
Love never fails- 1Cor 13:8

Allen key to take off your turret covers

Tool to zero scope, they just made a revised tool with a t grip that's easier to use though

and a battery

Cool, thanks !!!!!!!
The new T grip tool. Does that fit under the top cover? I can't find the T grip tool on Amazon. Where did you buy it ?

Last edited:
We've sold quite a few of the ds and we would superglue the old z5 style turret tool they make into a ds tool to make a bench adjuster tool.
We kept asking for something like it when they'd come into the shop and the last couple we've had come in had the new style in the box.
I bet you call swaro or email them and ask and they send one out, their customer service is usually impressive

Last edited:
The only real reason to be on these forums is to be a part of something. The truth is .... 99% of time, everything could be googled. There isn't much need for any post that is outside of classifieds. This guy could have found his answer by googling. The guy that didn't know what a DS ( me neither) was, could have googled. Want an opinion about a cartridge, a scope, a primer, how to clean a gun, what sleeping bag to use, it really doesn't matter ..... its on google/youtube( and you don't have to leave a comment there either, but people do every few seconds).
People are here to be a part of something, to be a part of the long range community. The information here is not better or greater than the information than somewhere else ( sorry, its just the truth!). We are here to interact, to make relationships/friendships and to be a part of something. Once you figure out that truth, it only makes since to be nice, courteous, treat others as you want to be treated. We are all flawed, messed up individuals trying to get through this game called life. Its hard enough in our immediate world, I am sure none of us need internet drama on top of that.
Love never fails- 1Cor 13:8
The information one can get here is vastly superiors to that that passes for "information" on most of the web.

If you add up the collective years and rounds down range of the 10 posters who have been here the longest you're talking upwards 500 years and millions of rounds worth of accumulated knowledge.

Last edited:
The information one can get here is vastly superiors to that that passes for "information" on most of the web.

If you add up the collective years and rounds down range of the 10 posters who have been here the longest you're talking upwards 5,000 years and millions of rounds worth of accumulated knowledge.
Now WildRose.....10 x 50 = 500 NOT 5000...METHUSALA ain't here.!!!!!! ( but if a story is worth telling.....tell it good)😅