should i buy a DSA 308 DS-MP i need your guy help with this one

bigrich954rr

someone is sell a DSA 308 its has the A-5 stock. looks like a really nice gun. it comes with mark 4 scope rings bipod sling ammo for two grand. the guy says its still a good shooter. said to have about 2000 rounds down the barrel.
but its used so what if it sucks i got beat.

I would calculate the cost of rebarreling the rifle with the asking price and then see where you stand with the cost of a new one from DSA. I wouldn't consider keeping the barrel of a used rifle with 2000 rds on it unless its very cheap.

I would take GIJoe's price factoring advice; but keep my fingers crossed that the barrel was OK...2000 rounds through a (well cared for) quality 308 barrel should be fine; as an example ...Accuracy Intenational guarantee their AW 308s to less than 0.75moa to 5000rds ..and about 1moa to 10,000rds

I think im going to buy this used rilfe it looks like its in good shape but the rifle and scope was camo painted. its a mark 4 scope will it still be under warranty. is there any thing i should look for before i buy it to see if the first owner messed it up in any way that a new barrel won't fix.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts