One more set of pokes at this and I'll be done.

Dave King

One more set of pokes at this and I\'ll be done.

Sorry

If I could have a couple fella poke at this site for a few minutes I'd be forever (well... not forever) grateful.

www.RonNemetchek.com

I changes fom fonts and added a pile of pictures and FAQ stuff... Some computers (dial up mostly) seem to have trouble with the font and refresh. I'd appreciate any feedback. (No, I don't get paid for this stuff... he's a friend and he's worrying me to death about this site... Not really worrying me, just chatting and... move this picture here and this one there... you know... Northern Canada "too cold to go outside" bored stuff so call Dave.)

Thanks

Re: One more set of pokes at this and I\'ll be done.

Dave - It may be my old eyes or my computer but on the details page the columns don't seem to be quite right. Font style/size maybe or something causing stuff to move about a half space. Other than that I think it looks great! What software are you using?

That page is a copy from an old page on his previous site. Maybe I should make a table and have things line up??

Some of the pages, Details, Hunter Info are copied pages... they have money stuff and I didn't want to change them from the originals just yet...guess I'll bite the bullet and do a modification and have Ron and his booking agent check it.

It's on a site hosted through Yahoo Business so I use the Yahoo SiteBuilder software. Real easy and convienient... does the site update pretty slick and simple.

No problem... I'd need to change it before long anyway

Feed was and is abundant though - you got 'through" in the text on the right side in blue.

It's that Ron and his Canada speak...I stumbled over that entire section.. Thanks I'll fix that.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.