One Clean Rifle šŸ™ŒšŸ¼

Thank you I'm running the 156 in my saum but wanted to try the 147s too didn't you have a 6.5 prc put togather I couldn't find that post
Yeah I've had a couple PRC's but **** Berger's in them.

One thing I noticed with all ELDM's is they have a harder jacket than a Berger, and take more pressure to seat. So I started using .001 NT instead .0015, and they go in buttery smooth and shoot excellent.

The Garmin is legit. Does the same thing as lab radar but 1/10th of the size.

Yeah I think the ELDM's are way more forgiving with seating depth. Probably because they have such a long bearing surface, which does cause a little velocity loss also. But I definitely notice how forgiving they are with seating depth
So you're saying sell my labradar and run the garmin?

Looks like load workup is being real difficult like that last Norma's šŸ˜‚

Big beautiful male coyote this morning. Best dog I've killed for sure.
IMG_0494.jpeg

That's a clean coyote, to have been hit with a 300nmi. How was expansion with the eldm?
It was a straight frontal at 260 yards. No exit. Sounded like a grenade went off when it hit him. I was expecting him to be in pieces when I got over there also lol

It was a straight frontal at 260 yards. No exit. Sounded like a grenade went off when it hit him. I was expecting him to be in pieces when I got over there also lol

No exitā€¦ā€¦.on a coyote! Wow! Sounds like a good choice for saving pelts!

Oh, very nice dog! memtb

I'd like to see the wound channel and what's left of the bulletā€¦.I'd definitely avoid an elk shoulder with that bullet

Was that the 208? What made you pick the 208 over the 225.

I'd like to see the wound channel and what's left of the bulletā€¦.I'd definitely avoid an elk shoulder with that bullet
Totally agree. Unless it just pinholed through the neck or something and I couldn't see it. He was really furred up. Should have spent more time checking him out honestly

Totally agree. Unless it just pinholed through the neck or something and I couldn't see it. He was really furred up. Should have spent more time checking him out honestly
I am the same way. "Oh I'll do an autopsy and see what the wound cavity looks like" Then 5 minutes laterā€¦ "yep, he's dead, see ya."

I am the same way. "Oh I'll do an autopsy and see what the wound cavity looks like" Then 5 minutes laterā€¦ "yep, he's dead, see ya."
Haha yeah. I don't gut deer or elk either. Even though I love seeing the terminal damage of bullets first hand.

But I'm normally solo and just getting them quartered up is enough work for me lol

Wanted to try these McGuire bullets since I live in CA and need a copper bullet for when I kill stuff here at home.

These are the 195 Copper Rose seated about .020 off for a COAL of 3.740".
IMG_0517.jpeg

Loaded up 7 bullets. 2 foulers, 5 for a group.

92gr. N570
CCI 250
MV 3250

300 yard group with a little wind
IMG_0526.png

Seem like a good bullet. And at 3250fps if they actually true up around .33-.35 G7, the ballistics are pretty good.

Easy load to kill something around here out to 800 pretty easily if need be.