Omega 300

No experience on a 28 Nosler. Use one on a 30 Nosler, 300 win mag, and 270 SS and love it. Like it enough that i have 2 of them. I use them with the brake and quick mounting system.

These days I think all major silencer manufacturers are putting good ones out there. Make sure the one you buy checks the boxes of weight, length, caliber rating, and rate of fire and you should be happy.

Pay close attention to the specs. I was close to ordering an omega but when I realized the weight is higher than the competitors, I realized I could get a can with more volume that suppresses better for the same weight. Or suppresses the same and shave a few ounces. Saying that, the omega is popular for a reason, it's a good can. Just saying there's other companies like dead air or Thunderbeast that in my opinion make a better can. Well, I say my opinion but if you look at the testing on PewScience, they would agree there's better cans for the same weight or lighter.

I'm using mine on a 7 mag, plus 300 blk bolt action (unbelievable how quiet that gun is). 308, 6.5 CM, 223.

I have 3 Silencerco cans. Saker (Chimera now) Omega and the Hybrid 45. I put the Hybrid on my 7 mag today and it sounded like the others.

If I had it to do all over again, I might buy the Hybrid 45 first. It's a bit long, but you can put an Omega 30 cal endcap on it if you want. I don't see the need but you can.

Second choice, if the Hybrid is out would definitely be the Omega.

There is something about the tone of that can that makes it seem quieter! I believe it's the best selling can? Or was?

You can't go wrong with the Omega.