Okie not in muskogee

streetglideok

Found this site while searching for info on my 300RUM and gun stocks. Im down around the tulsa area, though I am known for excursions to Colorado. Shooting a 300RUM and a 7mm Rem. Mag, both model 70s. Looks like a great place to learn alot!

Welcome to the site! lot of great info and guys here. But watch out, all the nice rigs you see on here can inflict serious damage to your wallet! You have been warned! :D

Good to see you found L/R/H. As a fellow Model-70 LOVER, I get first crack at saying howdy and and I hope you like it here as much as we do. Theres more firearm knowledge here than anywhere else Ive ever seen, and friendly, polite folks that are more than willing to share it.
Looks like youve got two of the most popular L/R cartriges in your collection allready, so your $ ahead. belive me this is adictive, and theres no cure. (not that we want one anyway) but dollars seem to vanish quickly with this as your chosen hobby:D. Glad your here.

Welcome to the site! lot of great info and guys here. But watch out, all the nice rigs you see on here can inflict serious damage to your wallet! You have been warned! :D

Dangit Oliveralan, I was goin for the first reply and you beat me to it:D

Welcome, glad to have you here. Lots of good folks and lots of good info. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Oops forgot the 375H&H in the closet. Its a model 798 that really needs a barrel cut down, but fun to shoot. Just got into reloading, feeding these things gets pricey. I used to think I was a decent shot, but the distances you guys can reach is down right impressive. Working on the wife now, shes fired off the 7mm at the range a few times.

Welcome to the site.

This is the best place for knowledge and a little fun BSing. Dont be afraid to ask a question on here or post a comment. Everyone here i really supportive and helpfull.

"Beware the man who hath one gun, for he is accurate in any guise"

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.