ohio lucky buck not long range just big

WOW!!! As the crow flies that buck was shot not 20 miles from my farm, that's amazing to think that we have the genes like that around here. I live right on the OHIO river so maybe his brother will swim the river and come over here into some of our bottoms. WOW!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, is right!

I think it was a lucky hunter.....the deer does not seem to be lucky at all, at least he isn't smiling in the pictures /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

edge.

That is a monster but something does not add up with the write up. They said the buck has an inside spread of 25"???? I took a buck in Canada last fall that had a 25 1/2" inside spread and 27 3/4" outside spread and it was no where near as wide as that buck you posted about was or at least did not seem to be anyway?????

Huge buck anyway you cut it though.

Kirby Allen(50)

http://blog.kingsoutdoorworld.com/
I don't really know the whole story on this buck just saw pictures of it when I got to work yesterday, and this is what I found when I looked on the net. I think they scored the buck with the buckmasters scoring system, which does not include the spread. I would not pass up the chance at something such as this. might have to change my pants, but would not pass on this class of animal.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.