NXS or ATACR?

Longshot101

Hey guys looking to upgrade from my PST to a nightforce. was floating between a NXS 5.5-22x56 with the MOAR-T or an ATACR with the MOAR-T. opinions on both? Im trying to Reach 1760. Any info or opinions on the optics and the benefits with one over another would be greatly appreciated!

spend the extra money and get the ATACR. The glass is better and if you dont get it and end up with the NXS im sure later on down the road you will be wishing you would have got the ATACR. Or look into the new razor hd2, heavier than the NF but i have read really good things on the 4.5-27

The new razor hd gen 2's are nice. I work at an outfitter that sells them. one thing to keep in mind with those guys is the reticle gets on the thicker side of things on higher power because of the ffp. they have absolutely outstanding optical clarity. and there tracking is pretty much perfect. they are a little heavy but on a target rifle that helps. Just keep in mind when we are trying to shoot with the most precision possible a thick reticle doesn't help. Just my opinion on using them.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.