VX6HD, ATACR or NXS

which scope do you prefer for hunting?
If I could afford it I would have a March on all my rifles. On back country carry rifles I want light weight & compact so it's March or VX-5/6, on a15lb rifle I'm not that finicky but have been leaning away from Nightforce as I am one of the ones that experiences the parallax/ focus issue with them.

I Have been super excited with the new Vx6hd in 4-24x52mm. the scope has tracked true and the low light transmission is spectacular. I would put the NXS and the VX6HD in the same playing field with the Atacr at the top of the game. but for hunting rifle the Leupold gets my vote every time as the weight is so much less.

I Have been super excited with the new Vx6hd in 4-24x52mm. the scope has tracked true and the low light transmission is spectacular. I would put the NXS and the VX6HD in the same playing field with the Atacr at the top of the game. but for hunting rifle the Leupold gets my vote every time as the weight is so much less.
The ATACR has noticeably better glass than the NXS

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.