Nosler Seconds

Don't use seconds!! If you do, then I won't be able to buy as many. Seriously, I have not had any issues on game or out to about 600 yards

I have a trophy room full of game I've taken with Nosler seconds, bought them 20 years ago at their store in Bend Oregon. Great bullet, great company!!!. As you've seen on the post, nothing wrong with SECONDS. Good shooting Rick

Your talking about "factory seconds" from Midway. Those are WAY different than seconds from Nosler. I've bought a lot of seconds from Nosler and they set an expectation for me on what a second would be. I then bought "seconds" from Midway, that happen to be Sierra's, and they we're absolutely horrible!

I had always heard that "factory seconds" or "seconds" were typically cosmetic and thats what I expected when I ordered mine, but I can see a higher quality control coming from nosler even with their seconds than a bulk sale from midway. I'll have to check into noslers seconds before writing off seconds in general!

We're talking Nosler here.

I was more or less trying to say, you really don't know what you could be getting when ordering them. BUT that said, it appears that from the majority of the people here all have excellent results from nosler xyz second bullets so im going to have to give them a try! So will the sale specifically say "nosler seconds" rather than just a random "factory seconds" ?

Has anyone had any performance issues on game from Nosler seconds? I got to get more 142LRAB and the seconds are $10 a box cheaper on Shooters Pro Shop than the normal ones.

Thanks
idcwby
I've bought 2nd ammo from nosler for more than 20 years and have never had a problem ! Still have several 2nd bags in my reloading bag !

I was more or less trying to say, you really don't know what you could be getting when ordering them. BUT that said, it appears that from the majority of the people here all have excellent results from nosler xyz second bullets so im going to have to give them a try! So will the sale specifically say "nosler seconds" rather than just a random "factory seconds" ?
Nobody but shooters pro shop sells Nosler seconds or overruns. Not ever available at MidwayUSA or anywhere else. Nothing they sell is compromised crap. So yes.. you know exactly what your buying.

I've shot a variety of blems from SPS without problems. Calibers from .22-.30 and all types of shooting including F class and hunting.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.