[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Remington Brass 300 Remington Ultra Magnum Box of 100
Product #: 453486
Our Price: $49.99 Sale!
Compare at: $56.99 You save $7.00!
Average Customer Rating:

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you would expect them to be more than twice as good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If someone could beat their price by a decent amount would you all be interested???? Me and BJ can sell it for $49.99 plus shipping. We are wanting to see how many people would be interested before we order a bunch. Right now we are just ordering a little for ourselves.

take it easy
steve

Let me know how well it compares to the other your have put through your rifles, I am just about ready to order something new. I would rather get better that will last, than more that I have to keep sorting through.

Brass should be in before to long, me and BJ will run it through the motions and see what we think of it. GG seemed to like it so hopefully it will be good. From the pics JonA put up on it it already looks better.

take it easy
steve

Thanks Steve, I will be looking for reports soon. Your totally right on the looks of it, I just hope it lasts as good as it looks.

Sniper,

I really can't give much in the way on the actual 300 RUM except that my bud is haveing some decent luck with his with Rem. cases. I have been using them for my .270 Allen Magnum.

I also had picked up some of the Federal cases, but haven't got much to say about them in a good way. Same with my bud and his .300, the Federal cases aren't holding up to more than about 2 loads before the primers just about fall out. The necks seem to grow unevenly as well. Not sure what the deal is but P.T. Barnum might have summed it all up before.

I am looking forward to hopefully getting in some cases which, I can start on and then just load and shoot. Since I am not trying to push the envelope on my rifle, hopefully the remaining Rem's will last till I get news on the Noslers.

lerch,

If they are better than Rem's in all ways I'm gonna need/want some.

All ways means, hold enough powder, get the velocity and are reloadable for more than just a few rounds in the AMs.

These Rems are the pitts. Plus I like the looks of the flash hole, I think I could get at least another thread out of it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Boy they're expensive

[/ QUOTE ] well if you can reload them 6 times that means they would be about half price of the remingtons plus they are already weight sorted so you can use more than 30 out of a 50 the more i figure remington should almost pay someone to shoot there brass

[ QUOTE ]
If they are better than Rem's in all ways I'm gonna need/want some.

All ways means, hold enough powder, get the velocity and are reloadable for more than just a few rounds in the AMs.

[/ QUOTE ]
i just got mine in today i will try to load some up tomorrow and compare them with the remington i aready have loaded

Brian Jordan,
I have a batch from Remington I have loaded 4 times already "hot loads", and and will soon get them ready for the fifth reloading.
Please make sure you post your findings... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

eaglet,
never had that good of luck i have had some batches that were too loose after the first or second firing and one batch i loaded maybe 4 times glad you are having good luck with them though

I will post a full review once I get some in. I have gotten about 5 loads out of the rem brass with full tilt, kinda hot loads. My gun just really likes to fling them at 3400fps so I let her sit there. That is 5 loads with the 5th being a pretty poor casing, loose primers and a noticable reduction in the elasticity of the case walls.

I think the nosler is gonna be nice.

steve

I got 8 firings off my remington 300 RUM brass. I was running 200's at 3100-3200, and 210's at 3000. They seemed to last fine. I dont have any means of measuring brass either, but I was able to shoot some decent groups with them.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.