No time for fireforming/reloading anymore.. sell or rechamber??

hobbes54

Since having this rifle built, I've been unable to find time for fireforming and reloading for it. It is a Simison built/Meredith bedded Stiller Predator single shot action with a 28" Hart 1000 BR barrel long throated for the heavys. My problem is this rifle is pretty much exactly what I want with the exception of having to spend the time reloading. I have reloaded for several other rifles in the past and am slowly phazing out of it. So should I sell this rifle and start from scratch with a 260 Rem or similar build or just rechamber this rifle in 6XC which I can buy ammo for through DTAC? I've listed the gun in the classifieds so maybe this question will get answered for me before I come to a conclusion myself, but I'd sure love to hear your guys' opinions on what to do.

The new rifle will be used for some bench shooting, prairie dogs and coyote calling.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.