Nikon Customer Service

olsingleshot

FYI I had to send a scope back to Nikon because it would not keep point of impact. From the time they received it till day I got ot back was less than 10 days. There was no charge because it was under their warranty. I have not tried the repair out yet.

I will start a separate thread soon but I will tell you that I had an issue & they sent me a scope before I returned mine, I mean I had it in 2 days, first rate!!

As a gun writer, who test guns, scopes etc. I believe that scope companies that have good customer service make good products. It is an important part of my reviews. I have two Nikons that I purchased like anyone else and when I need another scope, I will see if they have what I want. Glad to hear that others have had the same experience.

I'll be interested to hear how this plays out. A couple years ago I had to send a Monarch back that would not hold zero. They turned it around quickly. I was able to test it out the following weekend and it had the same problem. I had to send it back in again and they returned it quickly. Still had the same problem. On the third trip back they replaced the scope and that one works good.

It will be a while till I get to it but bought a new Ruger that it will probably go on. I don't know about the inside workings of all scopes but I imagine that problem I have is hard to diagnose exactly. I had the same problem with another brand and after three returns, they paid me what I paid for it.

I am interested in hearing how the fix went as well. Keep me posted and if there's anything I can do to help let me know.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.