Nightforce zero stop

jtr1997

Im planning on buying a nightforce shv to put on my tikka t3 lite 300 wsm. The difference in glass between vortex zeiss luepold and nikon compared to nightforce was unreal, so im going nightforce. I was curious is the shv 4.5-14 model has a zero stop feuture? id apprectiate any information you have on these scopes compared to vortex viper hst. thats the only other scope im considering becasue it is still great glass alot cheaper and i love the turrets.

I am ordering a new rifle soon as well and plan on putting the same scope on it that you are looking at. I am pretty sure I read it has the zero stop. Im putting on a 300 win mag. I just wish it had Mil instead of MOA.

I am ordering a new rifle soon as well and plan on putting the same scope on it that you are looking at. I am pretty sure I read it has the zero stop. Im putting on a 300 win mag. I just wish it had Mil instead of MOA.

You should take a look at the Bushnell LRHS 4.5-18x44 with the G2H mil reticle .

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.