Nightforce TS-82 Spotter

kbaerg

So are there any others who have the Nightforce TS-82 spotter? looking for more feedback on this, I haven't been able to locate one close to me to compare with other models as I would like to view one in person before I lay down my money. My eyes are picky as I have looked through the Vortex Razor HD and the Swarovski ATS both out in the field and they both seemed to not have the (definition) image (MY EYES) like to see. I'm also trying to get this purchased along with a good multi use tripod for hunting and range/home viewing. (looking at the Slik pro 634 tripod) Any help or insight appreciated.

Broz, Thank you for the offer and I would definitely take you up on it if i was closer. As of monday through some phone calls the closest one I was able to locate was 4 hours away, I'm working with a local buisness to see if they could get one in since they are a nightforce dealer.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.