Equivalent Replacement for Nightforce TS-80

A Kowa 77 with a 30 W is a nice set up.I had one
What are you using now? The Kowa package I looked at comes with the WII for around $2400. The 30 eye piece is less than half in price what advantages or disadvantages come with the Kowa since you stated "had" one. seeking to be informed. I have been leaning towards the Meopta but lighter and cheaper has a lot of merit when in retirement mode.

Im using my old Leupold 15-40x60 @ 37oz.Good all around scope. The Kowa 77 a step above, had 20-60 eye but the 30W I favored for looking, just more comfortable on eyes.I hade baby Kowa 554 was great packer but almost to small easy to shake in wind and optically like the Leo which is 60mm.Im going to a swarm its w/25-50W. If some one has good deal on one pm me.Swaro is 48 Oz..I front recall Kowa weight but bit bigger than 65 swaro,

I have a straight Zeiss Victory Diascope 85 T FL probably rebranded meopta If your thinking a trade would be worth discussing send me a pm.

Zeiss' handling of any issues to other than the original purchasers has me giving anything other than a brand new one a pass. I do appreciate the offer.

Then there is the issue of their demands placed on any prostaff, by not issuing a statement to the contrary, I see that as an admission of fact.

Zeiss is off any list, regardless of the deal or quality. There are plenty of manufacturers that support our community without having to consider Zeiss.

I am actually being led to either the TS-82 or a Swarovski, have buddies that have both, so I think I will sell this one and put the money towards either of those or even a higher end Kowa.

Thanks

Kowa 774 and the Swaro STS HD 20-60X80 or both excellent options. Kowa is probably a touch clearer and with the fine focus knob, but the swaro is more rugged IMO, with the armor coating and streamlined focus ring.

As everyone I saying they are Meopta. A few weeks ago Cabelas had the Euro spotter (Meopta S2) I'm straight on sale for $1329. They sold out super quick but maybe check local store.

Recent Posts