Nightforce SHV

wheelz

I am looking for personal experience with Nightforce SHV. I am looking at 5x20x56 for my 6.5 Creedmore. Any pros or cons would be appreciated.
Thanks Jeremy

I have one of the SHV and it is really good for the price. Unfortunately they look to only make the 4-14x56 and that is what I have. I would buy another for sure.

If it is anything like the 4-14, you will be gtg and we would expect nothing less from NF.

I have been shooting a 5-20x56 on a 26 Nosler rifle and like it.

Can you explain what their "zero set" is? I assume that it's different than the standard zero stop off of the nxs line since they gave it a different name.

Similar in function to the NXS models without the true zerostop. With those scopes you use a set screw to set the turret cap so it bottoms out on whichever revolution you select.

That is exactly what I want to see is the model 5-20x56 without the caps on. I don't like the 4-14 turrets and was hoping the 5-20 was different. PICTURES PLEASE:)

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.