Nightforce SHV

I'm working on it right now, please bear with me. I'll have it completed in a couple weeks. Thus far, I really like this scope!

Geb

I'm working on it right now, please bear with me. I'll have it completed in a couple weeks. Thus far, I really like this scope!

Geb

I am very eagerly anticipating your review. With the price Len is offering at the LRH store i'm desparately trying to keep my Cabelas card in my wallet :D. My biggest concern is the lack of magnification, i'm usually a 17x- 20x minimum type of dude. If you find time to cover that in your review, I ask that you do, please.

t

I want one for my whitetail rig... Been drooling over them since I first heard about them waiting on them to come out. Now it looks like it will be a while before I'll be able to get one. But i've got till November before deer season starts up again. :D

We have been taking pre-orders. Seems like the first batch is arriving earlier than expected but they are all sold out. First come first served.

We have more coming a little later so get in line. :)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.