nightforce angle cosine indicator with mount??

Frogman77

Angle cosine indicator with Nightforce mount - at the Long Range Hunting Gear Shop
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone know where I can buy a nightforce angle cosine indicator with the nightforce mount? I know badger makes a cosine indicator but does nightforce?? I prefer the nightforce mount but I was hoping I wouldn't have to buy the two parts separately.

I called nightforce and they said to contact snipers hide. I went on the forum and did a search but didn't find much at all.

any thoughts?
progress.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I think shawn at defensive edge has one that replaces the top of one of the NF rings. he posted something a few months ago...

I talked with Nightforce a few weeks back and they are putting out and angle indicator and cant level, top ring configuration that looks just like Shawn Carlock's. It should be available. Sould also be able to get one from Shawn I would think.

unfortunately before i knew I wanted to get one I didn't get Nightforce rings...

but so far I can only find angle degree indicators from nightforce and not the cosine angle indicators.

I have just about any combo you want, I have a couple of NF pic mounts with cosine or with degrees, I have the top cap mount with ACI and ACD in cosine or degrees, and I have a bottom cap that allows you to mount our top cap mount on the scope tube if you don't have NF rings. There are pics on our website. Let me know if you have any questions.

I was wondering what that device does? i know it judges angle so u can decide ur angle of shot.. but whats the difference between the angle one and the cosign one? i want to get one with the cant lvl but i have the leupold mounts and dont really want to switch to NF mounts..

is there any that can mount to the leupold mounts?

We make a bottom cap that allows you to mount the unit on the scope tube. The difference between degrees and cosine is debated among many people. Either will work with a good ballistics program or info from one. If you intend to manually apply the info to shooting corrections then you will have to convert degrees to cosine to do anything with it so I would recommend the cosine version simply because it will work either way.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.