NF SHV vs Trijicon Tenmile

I would compare very closely to my Nx8 the same if not better to my eyes. I have the Nx8 on my lever gun right now to verify reload accuracy. It's a little over kill! I will put my lpvo back on when done.
20240114_104430.jpg
20240114_104414.jpg
20240114_104625.jpg

Looking for opinions between these two scopes for hunting. I own an SHV 5-20x with exposed turrets and I like it, never used or seen a Tenmile in the wild. If you have first hand experience with Trijicon I'd like to hear it. Thanks.
I have a Tenmile HX 5-25x50 coming in on Tuesday. I have 2 SHV's 4-14×56 and a 5-20×56 that I can compare for you.

IMG_9120.jpeg

Just got the 5-25 mounted. First impressions are good. Wish the elevation turret was a little more tactile, like the windage. Eyebox seems a little tight at 25x. Going to hopefully go to the range tomorrow if i can withstand the cold and compare it to my Steiner T6Xi and Gen III razor. For the money though i really like it thus far. Mag ring is butter smooth, parallax is also smooth and goes down to 25yds, tenebraex caps, bikini cover, lens pen, the accessories are a huge plus.

I've got both the 4-14x56 SHV and the Tenmile HX 3-18x44 ffp. I'd say it's a wash between the two for me. They're mounted on my 2 favorite rifles, so that may have something to do with it! I'm starting to prefer the FFP these days, but that's a single feature and if it's not important to you then I'd say get whichever you can find the better deal on. For what it's worth, I did order an NX8 4-32 in FFP, which I haven't mounted yet. But that decision was kind of based on wanting an upgrade with things I like about both of the above mentioned scopes. Although I haven't shot with the NX8 yet, it feels and looks to be superior to both in pretty much every way. It's replacing the Tenmile on my heavier rifle so I can move the Tenmile HX to the lighter mountain rifle build I've got going. Just need my barrel! I'll get the NX8 on before my next trip to the range, but no rush to take the Tenmile off for it....it's a great scope. You can't go wrong with either of these scopes. If you're concerned about keeping the weight down, I'd go with the Tenmile in the 44 objective for sure. Feels like the most features/best glass for the weight that I've found.

I'd say the finish and turrets are pretty equal of the NX8s I've handled and my tenmile 5-25. I haven't had them side by side to compare glass so can't comment on that. They're both made by LOW in Japan and it all reflects that in quality. Which is a good thing.

I took the Phase 1 Shooting course at Barbour Creek in '22, they used the Tenmile in the class which I thinks says a lot. The durability of the turrets was the big consideration if I remember correctly, however, the downside to the Tenmile was the weight.