NF or huskemew

Guys I really do appreciate all the input I've saved $$$$ for this build for several years and I just want the best for the buck. Thanks again

The Huskemaw turret provides an effective, quick wind compensation feature. See their promotional video. I'm astounded and disappointed that they haven't offered more precise adjustment since they market scopes to the long range market. That said, we've made consistent one shot kills out to 800 yds in windy conditions. The Huskemaw system to allow for wind is simple, quick, and effective. My hunting rifles have Huskemaw 5-20's. My target rifles have NF. NF offers more precise adjustment at distance along with better low light clarity. Either will serve your needs as long as you develop and practice shot routine (with wind compensation) before the hunting trip

Guys I really do appreciate all the input I've saved $$$$ for this build for several years and I just want the best for the buck. Thanks again
Some honorable mentions in regards to budget minded performance would be high end bushnell (xrs, dmr, HDMR, etc.) Maven (these are LEGIT), Burris XTR 3, Tract, Athlon Cronus, EoTech Voodoo, razor LHT or G2, I'm sure I am missing a few.

Some honorable mentions in regards to budget minded performance would be high end bushnell (xrs, dmr, HDMR, etc.) Maven (these are LEGIT), Burris XTR 3, Tract, Athlon Cronus, EoTech Voodoo, razor LHT or G2, I'm sure I am missing a few
I'd add SWFA to the list. Hard to find a better value on a rugged, reliable dialing scope.

I think I have three of the NF SHV 563's. the 3-10, non-illum, moar, parallax adjustable. i have one shv 4-14x56, one 4-16 husky and one 3-12 husky.

My absolute favorite scope is the 3-10 shv. 20ish ounces, about like the 4-16 husky. Yes the husky's have more magnification, but i've had no problem shooting out to 600 with the 10x scopes. That little F'er is bombproof.

IMO the eye box is more forgiving in the shv than the husky's, which can make a difference in an awkward hunting shooting position.

I'm kind of in the same boat OP, I have a new 6.5-284 wrapping up with my builder and I need glass for it....but do i go for another 4-16 husky or a smaller shv. I am budgetarily limited to about $1k, and i try to pick up the c563s whenever i see them used, since they're discontinued. I'd love to see a 4-12x42 SHV in that 20oz range hit the market.