New Warne skyline bipod

Anyone have one? Thoughts? How does it compare to Atlas and other high end bipod? Thanks
I didn't have experience with anything but Harris and Harris knock offs but recently got the Skyline. The Skyline is heavy and overbuilt in a good way. I bought the Skyline bipod adapter but ended up swapping it for an Area 419 bipod rail. The Skyline adapter is twice as thick causing the bipod to sit too high in its lowest position. The only con I can think of was price but I think it was worth it for a bench/prone/rock chuck gun.

I didn't have experience with anything but Harris and Harris knock offs but recently got the Skyline. The Skyline is heavy and overbuilt in a good way. I bought the Skyline bipod adapter but ended up swapping it for an Area 419 bipod rail. The Skyline adapter is twice as thick causing the bipod to sit too high in its lowest position. The only con I can think of was price but I think it was worth it for a bench/prone/rock chuck gun.

I ended up buying one, arrived yesterday and agree with everything you said! Very happy with it. I remember when Warne was designing it they were shooting for a price point of $250, so seems they went a little over. ($380 msrp) I found it through optics planet for $329.99. Probably won't use the atlas much any more.

I ended up buying one, arrived yesterday and agree with everything you said! Very happy with it. I remember when Warne was designing it they were shooting for a price point of $250, so seems they went a little over. ($380 msrp) I found it through optics planet for $329.99. Probably won't use the atlas much any more.

Very good!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.