New Toy

madmanx

Just set up my new outfit,which comprises of a Tikka 22/250 T3 Lite stainless with laminated stock,schmidt and bender 8x56 scope with 30mm tube and A7 ret,T8 silencer with Bushmuffler,Harris 9-13 bipod.optimate mounts and Butler creek flip up covers and sling,sorry about picture quality
Image055.jpg

The silencer is amazing but this is largely due to the bushmuffler fitted on it,its stops any resonance and disapates the heat better,its the best £10 i have spent.My mate who owns a Gunshop in leics(Simpsons of Shepshed )was with me on the Range when we set the Rifle up and he immediately ordered 20 of them.We zere'od in at 120 yards and got bull on fourth shot,we then cleaned bore and shot again "clean"and hit bull again.For a bit of fun we put a very small melon out to 200 yards and it was blown to bits first shot.!!!!!!!!

In general terms sasquatch is correct but there are methods for many "civilian" folks to obtain them.

"Civilians" can own supressors but must be cleared by Federal authorities and in some cases State and Local authorities also. There's a $200.00 tax also but it's not of real consequence overall. For the most part most US citizens don't believe suppressors are legal for private ownership (passing of near truths and myths) or don't see a need for them based on high cost of ownership.

What a great tip, and i thought it was some kind of protective cover for your suppressor. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Simpsons is only about 3/4 hour drive from me, so if i ever need one i will call in and mention your name. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ian.

"I meant to shoot the pike but the duck got in the way"

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.