New to forum!

Hi I'm an new to this forum and also hunting. I'm in the process of building two custom rifles. One being a custom Remington 700 6.5 creedmoor and the other a custom Remington 700 338 Lapua Magnum. I'm not new to guns as I have had a few. But, I am new to building one and hunting. My 10 year old son is currently taking his hunters safety coarse and I'm excited as he is! His first hunt will most likely be Turkey in the following year! I'm most anxious to get out and learn the ropes to all good things available to hunt in our areas! I'm in central, Wa and love the area.

Hi I'm an new to this forum and also hunting. I'm in the process of building two custom rifles. One being a custom Remington 700 6.5 creedmoor and the other a custom Remington 700 338 Lapua Magnum. I'm not new to guns as I have had a few. But, I am new to building one and hunting. My 10 year old son is currently taking his hunters safety coarse and I'm excited as he is! His first hunt will most likely be Turkey in the following year! I'm most anxious to get out and learn the ropes to all good things available to hunt in our areas! I'm in central, Wa and love the area.
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee ,with those two calibers you pretty much got it all covered