new spotting scope

Backr

Hey Everybody,

I am in the market for a new spotting scope for backpack hunting in the mountains. I have been looking into the Leupold sx-4 pro guide 15-45. I haven't been able to find much feedback on it and was wondering if anybody here had experience with it? I have looked a little into the vortex spotting scopes, but have had nothing but problems with their rifle scopes so skeptical on buying a spotting scope from them.

As long as our supply is available. We brought in lots for the Christmas season, however, at this price (which we announced last week) they are selling better than we imagined.

Take a look at the Athlon Ares 15-45x65 ED, https://cameralandny.com/shop?query=312002 We just put it on sale at only $499.99 and it is a great scope. Rated superior to a Vortex Viper ED and for the money, IMO, nothing comes close

Thanks for the info! how does it compare durability wise? it willl be used for mountain hunting in Wyoming and Alaska. I need something that is going to take a beating and keep working.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.