New Sendaro SF II

dakotakidd

Just ordered myself a Remington Sendaro SF II in 25-06. Have been really craving a 25-06 for sometime and found a new in box Sendaro that isn't currently made by Remington so i had to have it.
So how I justified it....
Sendaro $1200 or...
700 long range for $630 but I dont care for the bell and carlson m40 so a new HS stock will be around $350 so that puts me at $970.
So to me the difference of $230 is worth getting the sendaro.
Ordered a Vortex HS-LR and some tally one piece rings. Hope to have it out on the bench soon.
Anyone have experiance with a sendaro in 25-06 or have good loads built up with 115gn bergers let me know!
Thanks.

i have several senderos. they are lighter because of the fluted barrel, and the stock is lighter. I already have them not a long range . I like the higher comb but for hunting I like the lighter weight. enjoy.

I've got a Sendero in 7RM and really enjoy shooting it. Definitely not the lightest rifle I own, but it's a shooter, so I don't mind the little extra weight. Enjoy your new rig - the 25-06 is a fun round.

I use 54 grains of IMR 4831 with 115 gr (3000 fps )in my 25 06. Works very well. I got better velocity with reloader 25 (3200 fps)but couldn't keep a good group. 7828 and h1000 will give good velocities with 115.

Perfect. I've got a good stash of imr 4831, I'll have to get some loads made up. Hope it's a shooter. My buddy has a sendero in 7 rem mag, shoots steel at 1000 yards...100% factory rifle.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.