NEW Rimfire action by Zermatt Arms (formerly BigHorn Arms)

BWB

Introducing the RimX action from Zermatt Arms.

www.rimxaction.com

- Remington 700 Footprint
- Integral Recoil Lug
- Nitrided, chromoly reciever
- Nitrided bolt body
- DLC Coated Bolt Head
- Non-protruding, fixed extractor
- 6 o'clock firing pin
- Tool-less bolt disassembly
- Interchangeable bolt heads
- 22 LR / 17 Mach 2
- 17 HMR
- 17 WSM
- 7075 Aluminum 10 round magazine (anodized)
- Pre-fit, shouldered barrels available
- $1150 / ea. Includes (1) magazine

Check out the website for more information regarding the product!

www.rimxaction.com

got mine put together today...

IMG_0429_zpsmjqayurf.jpg

IMG_0432_zpspffddrnv.jpg

IMG_0434_zpskrvtcrrb.jpg

IMG_0426_zpsei3vxr7c.jpg

IMG_0439_zpsjwaya9yn.jpg

IMG_0425_zpsel58jq8n.jpg

@huntsman22 - Did you buy barreled action or get the action + a proof pre-fit and self-assemble?

I'm curious how much tuning you needed to do on trigger or magazine as I had read one one review that it took a bit of setup work but was great once all dialed in.

These actions are simply amazing, I have yet to handle one this smooth and effortless...including a Vudoo we were running side by side.

Pups are up down there already eh? That's awesome, few more weeks up here in SD yet.

I can't wait for the 17HMR and 17WSM stuff also. That's going to make pdogging pretty dang fun!!

I can't wait for the 17HMR and 17WSM stuff also. That's going to make pdogging pretty dang fun!!
Until they come out with the above, for me, I don't see their usefulness.

Beautifully made guns for sure, but shooting target ammo with the trajectory of a rainbow and the killing power of a spitwad beyond 50yds isn't for me. I guess if you had live targets where they were all within 100yds or less, they'd be pretty cool though.

Last edited:
These actions/rifles were built more for the newest 22LR Competition fad going on in our country. Having multiple caliber choices for the same action is just icing on the cake. These won't be for everyone, I'm certain that is understood. For a competition rifle, these are AMAZING tools.

Not for a BR rifle. Has to feed from the mag because it's a crf. My matches won't allow mag feeding. Just info I got directly from them. Something to consider.
Shep