Fate of a new rimfire cartridge?

I have a CZ in 17 HMR, absolute naildriver, will carry over my 22's anyday! It is an excellent small game round, have also dropped a handful of coyotes under 150 yards with it. As long as you can get a clean ear/neck shot, it effectively dispatches them, if you shoot them in the chest, who knows, no blood trail. I wanted greater distance in a rimfire, bought a B-Mag in 17 WSM, not happy with gun however more than pleased with cartridge. I have dropped more than a handful of coyotes with it, all ear/neck shots, plants them solid (20 grain), farthest two shots were 225 yards. I typically shoot a 220 swift and 204 however with the WSM I feel better with no pass through's due to road going through my property. I definitely believe there is a need/market for the WSM however would prefer a little more lead going downrange, I also agree a 204 would be a good variant.

I have a CZ in 17 HMR, absolute naildriver, will carry over my 22's anyday! It is an excellent small game round, have also dropped a handful of coyotes under 150 yards with it. As long as you can get a clean ear/neck shot, it effectively dispatches them, if you shoot them in the chest, who knows, no blood trail. I wanted greater distance in a rimfire, bought a B-Mag in 17 WSM, not happy with gun however more than pleased with cartridge. I have dropped more than a handful of coyotes with it, all ear/neck shots, plants them solid (20 grain), farthest two shots were 225 yards. I typically shoot a 220 swift and 204 however with the WSM I feel better with no pass through's due to road going through my property. I definitely believe there is a need/market for the WSM however would prefer a little more lead going downrange, I also agree a 204 would be a good variant.
So far the 17WSM has some potential,I shot one yote with it,DRT,Hornady is all I run through it,don't care if Winchester makes all wsm ammo ,Hornady shoots the best.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.