Zermatt Rim-X action
TT diamond Single Stage trigger
20" Proof research carbon barrel
Manner EH1 Stock with mini chassis
Area 419 arca lock rail
30 MOA picatinny rail
Seekins/Vortex Rings
Vortex Razor Gen 2 4.5-27

Took it to the range this afternoon and tried a couple different brands of ammo with very nice results.

IMG_3729.jpeg
IMG_3730.jpeg
IMG_3731.jpeg

Just bought this baby.
Zermatt Rim-X action
TT diamond Single Stage trigger
20" Proof research carbon barrel
Manner EH1 Stock with mini chassis
Area 419 arca lock rail
30 MOA picatinny rail
Seekins/Vortex Rings
Vortex Razor Gen 2 4.5-27

Took it to the range this afternoon and tried a couple different brands of ammo with very nice results.

View attachment 463670View attachment 463671View attachment 463672
My God WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!
Really nice
Jill wants to shoot it.
You know about women - some of them are GREAT Natural Shooters. Jill is one of them.

How do you like the railchangerx? I need to get something to attach a bag to an arca... just not sure what I want yet

How do you like the railchangerx? I need to get something to attach a bag to an arca... just not sure what I want yet
Best piece of gear I've added to my setup paired with the pint size gamechanger. I've seen some guys running other "similar" options at my local matches and don't seem to perform as good as this.
100% recommended

What group sizes are you getting at 100 yards and who built your rifle? It looks great; that's exactly what I'm thinking of building as well.

What group sizes are you getting at 100 yards and who built your rifle? It looks great; that's exactly what I'm thinking of building as well.
Haven't tried to print groups @100. But it's been working pretty well for the PRS matches. It is a DIY project made with proof prefit barrels.

This is the latest version. Upgraded to a proof competition steel barrel and a Foundation Genesis 2.
IMG_4896.jpeg
IMG_4567.jpeg