new rifle

gumby

HEY!!! anybody know any ways to get more out of a ANZIO ARMS 50cal mine is aliteweight bmg clip fed/29" barrel 1/15 twist (not civilian mod) amuseing "new gov ammo" just plinking now [3-400ft] not much time I am working 7-10s nowin huntsville glad to get helpfull info as I am new to this last post was about <17.cal rem short-block ---nevr got back to get answers (virus got comp) thanks for info gumby

Do all the same reloading tweaks that you would do for a smaller cartridge. The AMax bullets are some of the best you can shoot.

Watch the throat and try and get that bullet as close as possible. If this has a machine gun chamber, the throat may be too long to be much good. Setting the barrel back would allow for a better chamber to be cut.

Biggerhammer.net has an excellent board on all things 50cal. Also, consult 50BMG clubs, FCSA.org. They usually have chat boards too.

Have fun with the really big stuff...
Jerry

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.