New rifle

FourEyes45

Well after much debate with myself..I have a Vanguard 2 in 6.5 creemoor ordered..It should be here Wed.this will be use on Whitetails and yotes.
Thanks for all the help.
Walt

Oh I forgot to add...What should I zero the 6.5?? most shots will be between 100 to 200 yards. I have my 06 zero for 200 yards...they will be clear cutting on one of my stands if that makes a difference.
Thanks
Walt

Sweet caliber and sweet gun. The last few Vanguards that I have worked with have been very accurate. The last few Creed's that I have worked with have been very accurate. Sounds like you chose a winning combination.-----SS

Great caliber choice. I love my Creedmoor to death. I ended up getting a ruger predator 6.5 creedmoor and i can punch 1/2 MOA groups all day long. Work really well on deer and bear too.

STILL waiting on the scope rings to come in..the ammo came in this morn. I had to shoot it twice....Gosh love it..the trigger is great, very light. Hope the rings come in Friday..going to mount them myself ( I hope)
Thanks for all the come back and info.
Walt

I tweak the MV 30/06 trigger and sighted the 6.5Creed in.

Attachments

• NEW RIFLE 001-1.jpg
    NEW RIFLE 001-1.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 60
  • NEW RIFLE 004-4.jpg
    NEW RIFLE 004-4.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 44
Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.