New rifle today 😀

Chadp82

I picked up a cricket rifle, 22LR, to get my daughter started.

If she doesn't like it, it can be a truck squirrel gun 😀

Attachments

• IMG_0531.png
    IMG_0531.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 22
You can take the key trigger lock off too-- no need for crazy locking devices if you teach them the right way
This one doesn't have the lock. I read a little about them and it is an option. Some retailers buy with the lock some buy without.

I bought one for my granddaughter. I need to send it in. It will not extract spent cases.

I bought my grandson a Savage Rascal and I like everything better about it.

Decent trigger and has a manual safety just like a larger rifle.

Hopefully yours is trouble free.
I was looking at both. I agree, I liked the safety on the savage but the only ones they had at the store needed a rail and scope. I preferred the peep to start her with a basic sight. Also, when I asked if she was interested , she immediately pointed at the cricket with the red/white/blue stock and said I like that one (I preferred the laminate wood). I figured if I got the one she pointed out, I may have a better chance on finally getting her interested in shooting. She is 9. Trying to negotiate with a 9 year old is a challenging task some days, so I chose not to try to talk her into what dad liked 😀. They had a savage one packaged with a scope and bipod mounted, was a cool looking little rifle!